Join Our Team!
Old Soul Canine Rescue is a volunteer-driven organization and without the support of compassionate people like yourself, we couldn’t achieve our mission of providing comprehensive and loving support for our senior dogs.
- Recruiting, scheduling, and coordinating Volunteers
- Delivering Volunteer orientation
- Providing ongoing support for Volunteers
- Tracking Volunteer hours and contributions
- Recruiting, scheduling, and coordinating Fosters and Transport Volunteers
- Arranging transportation, boarding, and foster placements for Old Soul’s dogs
- Organizing and facilitating adoptions
- Collaborating with the Outreach Coordinator to promote Old Soul’s adoptable dogs
- Managing and administering Old Soul’s website and social media pages
- Collaborating with the Canine Coordinator to promote adoptable dogs
- Supporting relationships with partner rescue organizations
- Coordinating with grant writing Volunteers
- Collaborating with Outreach Coordinator to promote Old Soul events
- Cultivating relationships with current and potential donors
Other Volunteer Opportunities
There are many ways you can help Old Soul Canine Rescue be successful for our senior dogs:
- Clerical/data entry
- Animal behavior/training
- Event planning
- Fundraising/grant writing
- Marketing/social media
- Volunteer recruitment/training
If you would like to help in any way, please let us know!
Fostering is another way to ensure that our senior dogs receive the love and care they deserve!